If you are concerned about your weight, make an appointment to see your GP. Your dr can refer you to the dietician at St Ann's Hospital.
We also have an in house excercise adviser who is available for advice and guidance. Appointments are through referral via your GP.
- Special Diets - Try these interactive tools, tips and articles to discover more about a healthy diet and healthy weight. Find out what steps you can take to achieve your goals.
- NHS Choices and Nutrition - These sites offers advise on helathy eating, keeping food safe, food labels and different health issues.
- BDA Weightwise - This site offers practical solutions for losing weight
- Teenweightwise - This site offers advise on healthy eating for teenagers
- Diet during pregancy from NHS Choices- advice on what foods to eat, what to avoid, advice on supplements.