Your GP Appointment
- Please be aware that the GP is usually able to safely deal with 1 main issue for each 10 minute appointment. If you have more than 1 main issue, you are kindly requested to raise your main concern with the GP and to book a further GP appointment with reception staff or consider booking a double appointment where available if this cannot be accommodated in your original appointment. Many thanks for your kind consideration and patience with this.
- We have GP appointments Mon–Fri morning & afternoon/evening, so that you can book ahead at your normal practice site, using online internet access or by calling the practice site. Please ask reception to help you access these.
- WEEKEND & EVENING GP HUB APPOINTMENTS
You can call 0330 053 9499 between 16:30pm - 8:30pm Monday to Friday and 8:00am - 8:00pm on the Weekends and Public Holidays for booking GP & nurse appointments (including telephone appointments) at four primary care ‘hub’ Practices in the borough where clinicians can access your GP records from our practice as if you were being seen at your own GP practice site:
- Somerset Gardens Family Health Centre at 4 Creighton Road, London N17 8NW
- Bounds Green Group Practice at Gordon Road, London N11 2PF
- Lawrence House Surgery at 107 Philip Ln, London N15 4JR
- Queenwood Medical Practice at 151 Park Road, London N8 8JD
- Opening hours vary between the four practices but generally Hub opening hours are 6:30pm - 8:30pm Monday to Friday, and 8:00am - 8:00pm on the weekends and Public Holidays. You will be able to see a local Haringey GP or healthcare professional.
View All News Topics