Your GP Appointment
- Please be aware that the GP is usually able to safely deal with 1 main issue for each 10 minute appointment. If you have more than 1 main issue, you are kindly requested to raise your main concern with the GP and to book a further GP appointment with reception staff or consider booking a double appointment where available if this cannot be accommodated in your original appointment. Many thanks for your kind consideration and patience with this.
- We have GP appointments Mon–Fri morning & afternoon/evening, so that you can book ahead at your normal practice site, using online internet access or by calling the practice site. Please ask reception to help you access these.
- Need to see a GP or nurse in the evening or at the weekend?
If you need to see a doctor or nurse in the evening, or at the weekend, appointments are now available for all patients registered at any Haringey GP practice.
Monday to Friday: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Weekends and Public Holidays: 8am – 8pm*
Contact this practice or call 0330 053 9499 to book an appointment at:
• Bounds Green Group Practice, Gordon Road, London N11 2PF
• Somerset Gardens Family Health Centre, 4 Creighton Road, London N17 8NW
• Queenswood Medical Practice, 151 Park Road, London N8 8JD
• Lawrence House Surgery, 107 Philip Lane, Tottenham, London N15 4JR
*Opening times may vary
See the Access Hubs poster here
Remember: A&E is for life-threatening emergencies only.
Dial 111 if you need medical health fast but it's not a 999 emergency.
View All News Topics